Vansuny 3 in 1 Flash Drive USB 3.0 with Encryption Technologies, 64G
- 3-in-1 flash drive with lightning, USB A, USB Type-C connectors
- Free up space on your iPhone, iPad, Android smartphone, or tablet to take more amazing photos and videos
- Utilizing 3 encryption technologies of fingerprint, face, and password to protect your privacy
- Metal casing and retractable design prevent the connectors from damage when not in use
- Large capacity of 64GB/128GB for you to choose
Vansuny Multi-device universal 3-in-1 USB Flash Drive
This USB flash drive features a push-pull design for easy portability and storage. With Type-C adapter, multiple devices can be used. Metal casing, sturdy and more durable
- Compatible System: Windows XP/7/8/10, Linux, Mac OS etc.
- Product Weight: 14g/0.5 oz 32g/1.13 oz(With A TO C Converter)
- Product Dimension: 2.15*1.02*0.39 in
- Capacity: 64GB/128GB
- Package includes:1*VANSUNY3-in-1 USB Flash Drive, 1* USB-A TO Type C Converter,1* user manual
Delivering better and stronger products
Vansuny always maintains the premise of high quality product experience and devotes its heart and soul to each product, just to give consumers a better experience
USB3.0 High Speed
The high-speed memory stick is compatible with USB 3.0/USB 2.0. The read speed is 60-100Mb/s, The write speed is 20-30Mb/s.Convenient for you to perform fast data transfer between devices
Wide Compatibility Multi-device universal, the latest cell Phones, Pad, TV, PC and computers, etc. It also supports Windows 7/ 8 /10/11/Vista/XP/2000/ME/NT Linux, Mac OS, and more. This USB stick can be used by multiple devices without any obstacles
Software Encryption Technology
This USB flash drive has an independently developed app that can help you with security passwords or fingerprints. Don't worry about privacy leakage, he can keep your data safe.
- Jump drives default format is exFAT, and you can reformat it if needed.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. The actual available capacity for data storage is less than the identifying capacity, as some of which is used for formatting and other functions.
- Read/write speed may vary depending on the different capacity and operating environment.